Need Enterprise-wide Security?
Protegent Enterprise Securityis the Answer!
Protect your Business Data & System with 3-Tier ProtectionData Leakage Prevention
ProtegentENT -Enterprise Security Solution
Protegent Enterprise Security provides you a comprehensive and effective solution to safeguard yourself from the risks of Information Security Breach and malware. It integrates four different solutions, inclusive of comprehensive reporting with alerts regarding activities of your employees in enterprise network through a single management console.
The modules included in Protegent Enterprise Security are:
Features of Protegent Admin Console:
- Settings-based centralized management.
- Automatic installation of required Software’s i.e. Window Installer, SQL 2005, .Net Framework etc.
- Centrally managed port access control and user control for workstations and servers.
- Generates a database at first startup for storing the activity reports of the server and client machines under protection.
- Auto enumeration of the entire network, showing the systems available.
- Auto generation of port numbers for sending and receiving data between the server and client machines.
- Maintain remote client’s username, password and other details in credential manager.
- Systems with Common Administrative username and password can be saved as “everyone”.
- With the help of export we can save the credential list.
- The previously saved credential list can be restored by the import option.
- Deployment on multiple clients can be done simultaneously.
- Full privileges to power user.
- Unique feature of giving warning to the administrator about the status of client machine in following ways:
- If communication is broken between the client and server.
- If deployed product is not working at client.
- If client is inactive with server for a configured days.
- Customization of reports according to administrator requirement.
- Defining different policies for different users.
- Backup and Restore option for policies (settings).
- Protection from unauthorized access of the software through password.
- After installation, auto-startup of the modules making the software user friendly.
- User friendly and easy installation with option of customizes installation.
- Backup settings, reporting, network structure and license to restore for later use.
- Backup and Restore option for settings, reports, network structure and Product license.
- Backup option at time of un-installation.
- Protection from unauthorized un-installation by asking for authorized password at time of un-installation.
- Detailed reports of each client.
- Deployment using IP range in the network.
- Sets restrictions against all communication ports by blocking and unblocking them.
- Prevent data theft as well as unauthorized access of critical data.
- Notification to the administrator at any desired time interval.
- Credential manager feature to add clients user name and password.
- Alert Notification to the administrator as soon as any unauthorized action performed at client system.
- Uninstalling of Protegent product on clients through remote access.
- View daily report globally from anywhere on your mail id.
- Centralized management ensured reduced administration workload and costs.
- Ensures consistent protection across the organization through centralized management
- Limits ports usage for client by applying schedule blocks.
- Provides warning & immediate email notification information of client systems, which may require administrator’s attention.
- Optimized for Business Environments.
- Identification of non-compliant systems.
- Remotely manage the data prevention of multiple systems from a single location by blocking and unblocking ports.
- Lock the Ports of Various Clients machines within LAN or Network.
- Provides protection even when the client is disconnected from Network.
- Set your admin password and client password separately.
- Through package manual installation is possible (when deployment failed).